Cebu Pacific expands international route network, but faces new challenges from April
Cebu Pacific continues its rapid international expansion programme, despite the global economic slowdown. The carrier recently added Osaka to its growing route network, as well as improving connectivity to key markets including Hong Kong and Singapore. [759 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Keeps the discount flowing
- Undertakes fleet expansion programme
Graphs and data:
- Cebu Pacific destination map: Jan-09
- Cebu Pacific international capacity share by market (seats per week as % of total): Week commencing 12-Jan-09
- Cebu Pacific route changes table
- Cebu Pacific fleet plan: current and future fleet size
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.