Beijing Capital International Airport reports slow Jun-08 traffic
Beijing Capital International Airport reported on 21-Jul-08 that passenger numbers slipped 0.3% year-on-year in Jun-08 to 4.5 million – an improvement on May-08 – including a 0.8% fall in international traffic: [754 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- First half traffic steady, cargo strong
- Trailing badly behind Athens and Sydney in Olympics build-up
- Finishing touches applied
Graphs and data:
- Beijing Capital International Airport Passenger number growth vs cargo volume growth: Jul-07 to Jun-08
- Passenger numbers growth at Sydney (2000), Athens (2004) and Beijing Capital International Airport (2008): % change year-on-year
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.