Beijing Airport boosts revenue and reports profitability in 1H2009
Despite restrictions on raising charges in 1H2009, while witnessing slower traffic growth, Beijing Capital International Airport (BCIA) generated a sixfold increase in operating profit to USD37.3 million in the six months ended 30-Jun-09. Net profit increased by 85.6% year-on-year in the period to USD15.3 million. [997 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Freight volumes remain under pressure
- Outlook: International growth remains under pressure
Graphs and data:
- Beijing Capital International Airport financial highlights for the six months ended 30-Jun-09
- Beijing Capital Airport traffic highlights for the six months ended 30-Jun-09
- Beijing Capital Airport passenger number growth and cargo volume growth: Jul-2007 to Jun-09
- Beijing Airport share price: Jul-08 to Aug-09
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.