Bahrain International Airport reports 11% growth in Sep-08
Civil Aviation Affairs (CAA) reports continued growth at Bahrain International Airport, with passenger numbers increasing 11% year-on-year in Sep-08 to 658,517. [772 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- HOCHTIEF Facility Management Bahrain Airport awarded management contract
- Gulf Air to establish MRO facility
- To upgrade security programme
Graphs and data:
- Bahrain International Airport passenger traffic: Jan-07 to Sep-08
- Bahrain International Airport capacity breakdown by carrier (seats per week as % of total): Week commencing 24-Nov-08
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.