Bahrain International Airport confirms major expansion plans despite easing traffic growth
Bahrain Airport Company (BAC) announced plans to undertake a major eight-year expansion programme at Bahrain International Airport (BIA), to increase capacity to 27 million passengers p/a, over two development stages. [787 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Traffic growth stalls in 2009
- Retail remains a strong revenue stream
- Upgrades security programme
- Selects SITA for Mobile Radio Service
Graphs and data:
- Bahrain International Airport passenger numbers and growth: 2000 to 2008
- Bahrain International Airport capacity breakdown by carrier (seats per week as % of total)
- Bahrain International Airport passenger numbers and growth: Feb-06 to Feb-09
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.