Azul achieves targeted domestic market share of over 3%
Azul Linhas Aéreas Brasileiras, the new Brazilian airline established by JetBlue founder, David Neeleman, has achieved its targeted 2009 market share of 3% just half way into the year. According to Brazil’s national Civil Aviation Agency (Anac), the LCC’s market share in the Brazilian domestic market reached 3.6% in Apr-2009.
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Rapidly expanding network as well
- Fleet expansion to follow
- Selects Rockwell Collins’ guidance system
Graphs and data:
- Brazil domestic capacity breakdown by carrier (seats per week as % of total)
- Azul capacity breakdown by sector (seats per week as % of total)
- Azul fleet plan: 2009 to 2011
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.