Australia’s Sydney Airport shows resilience amid the downturn
Sydney Airport has announced its financial and traffic highlights for the 12 months ending 31-Dec-2009, and also 4Q2009, the final three months. It remains MAp’s top performing airport, with positive figures across most business activities. But with Capex drying up this year and congestion an increasing issue, attention has turned again to the need to find a site for what is now a much-needed second airport. [1744 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Firmly in recovery mode
- The total package
- MAp to buy Qantas terminal?
- Yet another enquiry
- Gales of laughter
- London calling
Graphs and data:
- Sydney Airport financial and traffic highlights 12 months to 31-Dec-2009 (all financial figures USD million)
- Sydney Airport financial and traffic highlights 3 months to 31-Dec-2009 (all financial figures USD million)
- Sydney Airport revenue growth and EBITDA margin: 1Q07 to 4Q09
- Chart 2: Sydney Airport passenger number growth and EBIDTA margin: 1Q07 to 4Q09
- Sydney Airport CAPEX growth: 1Q09 to 4Q09
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.