Another cash call for Virgin America
Sir Richard Branson’s Virgin Group has hired Lazard, an international financial advisory and asset management firm, to help recruit new investors in Virgin America. [1792 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Profitable quarters expected in 2009; break-even target back to 2010 timeframe
- CFO to depart in 2009
- To launch service to eight city: Boston Logan
- Opens new facilities at Los Angeles International Airport
- Continues to evolve product choice; committed to becoming "entertainment junkie's airline of choice"
- Partners with Carbonfund.Org to launch carbon offsets
Graphs and data:
- Virgin America fleet: as at Jan-09
- Virgin America destination map: Jan-09
- Virgin America recently-introduced fare and premium economy products
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.