Airservices Australia to coordinate military and civilian ATC
Australia is to tighten coordination between its civil air navigation services provider and military air traffic, harmonising civil and military air traffic management. The objective is to develop a mutually operable system, which “promises significant improvements in safety, efficiency and capacity” as the Australian Government looks to establish a defined national air traffic management system. [1458 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Defence committed to changes
- Integration between Airservices Australia and the RAAF
- Merging separate systems
- Aircraft movements still down
Graphs and data:
- Air passenger and aircraft movements through all Australian airports
- Aircraft movements through Australian capital city airports
- Australian aircraft movements: Jan-2008 to Mar-2010
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.