- Passenger numbers: 4.3 million, +5.5%;
- Domestic: 1.6 million, -5.0%;
- International: 2.8 million, +12.6%;
- Aircraft movements: 30,837, +6.4%;
- Air cargo: 120,286 tonnes, +18.9%.
Meanwhile, Bangkok Suvarnabhumi’s international pax traffic was up 9% - traffic highlights in Sep-2010:
- Passenger numbers: 3.2 million, +1.4%;
- Domestic: 689,846, -19.1%;
- International: 2.5 million, +8.95%;
- Aircraft movements: 20,981, +1.7%;
- Air cargo: 113,821 tonnes, +17.9%.
- Passenger numbers: 2.1 million, +7.2% year-on-year;
- Cargo volume: 75,000 tonnes, +19.5%;
- Aircraft movements: 17,300, +3.7%.
See related CAPA profile: Traffic - Airports
New Zealand's Auckland Super City mayor, Len Brown is confident his transport plans will succeed despite requiring a USD7.5 billion (NZD10 billion) investment. Mr Brown's plans include a CBD rail loop, a rail link between the North Shore and Auckland City, and rail to Auckland Airport (0%). The new Auckland City Council will be sworn in on 01-Nov-2010.
Selected airports daily share price movements (% change): 11-Oct-2010
Want more analysis like this? CAPA Membership gives you access to all news and analysis on the site, along with access to many areas of our comprehensive databases and toolsets.
Find out more and take a free trial.