Air China’s cargo drops 26% in January, domestic passenger numbers up from early New Year
Air China reports it carried 3.2 million passengers in Jan-09, up 17.5% year-on-year, thanks to a 22.4% increase in domestic volumes (off depressed figures last year). International passenger numbers were down 5.7% year-on-year. Cargo volumes fell a worrying 26.4% to just 58,480 tonnes. [357 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
Graphs and data:
- Air China passenger numbers growth vs cargo volume growth: Feb-08 to Jan-09
- Air China passenger numbers growth: Feb-08 to Jan-09
- Air China passenger load factor: Feb-08 to Jan-09
- CAAC, Air China, China Eastern and China Southern passenger numbers growth: Feb-08 to Jan-09
- Air China, China Eastern and China Southern cargo volume growth: Feb-08 to Jan-09
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.