Air Berlin Group reports passenger numbers decline slightly
Air Berlin Group, which includes subsidiary carrier LTU, reported that in Jun-08 it carried 2.7 million passengers, a slight year-on-year fall of 0.1%. Despite the Group’s decline, CEO, Joachim Hunold, stated the cost saving programme it recently launched is proving effective and “contributes significantly to lowering cost and maintaining competitiveness". [1164 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- To increase non aeronautical revenue
- Federal Cartel Office requests details of planned merger with Condor
Graphs and data:
- Air Berlin Group traffic highlights for Jun-08
- Air Berlin passenger numbers and load factors 2007 Vs 2008
- Air Berlin traffic highlights for six months ended 30-Jun-08
- LCC ancillary revenues as total of total revenues
- Air Berlin efficiency programme: Winter 2008
- The (expanding) Air Berlin group
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.