Air Arabia orders ten A320s to support Moroccan venture and future expansion plans
Air Arabia signed a contract with Airbus on 12-Nov-08 for ten additional A320 aircraft, for a total of 44 A320s orders. The carrier’s first A320 delivery has also been brought forward to mid-2010 from 2012. [658 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Further liberalisation an "economic must" in the current operating environment
Graphs and data:
- Air Arabia fleet plan: 2009 to 2015 (as at Dec-08)
- Air Arabia fleet and network expansion: 2004 to 3Q08
- Passenger number traffic: 2004 to 2008
- UAE international capacity share by carrier (seats per week as % of total): Weeks commencing 22-Dec-08
- Air Arabia route network with 5 hour operating radius: Nov-08
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.