2020: Dubai aims to be No 1 for international traffic
Dubai International Airport will be the busiest international passenger hub in the world by 2020, according to the CEO of Dubai Airports, Paul Griffiths. Based on statistics for the year to Aug-2010, Dubai is the fifth largest airport in the world in terms of international passengers. [706 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Europe and India remain strongest markets
- New airport not expected to blunt growth at DIA
Graphs and data:
- International passenger traffic: Year to Aug-2010
- Dubai International Airport passenger traffic
- Emirates passenger traffic: 2001/02 to 2009/10
- Major carriers at Dubai International Airport
- Emirates and flydubai fleet deliveries: 2011-2016
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.