CFM International announced (12-Jul-2012) it received 922 new engine orders valued at USD12.6 billion at list prices at the Farnborough International Airshow this week. The orders nearly double CFM's total 2012 order book to date, which now stands at 1792.
- Agriculture Bank of China: 45 C919 aircraft;
- Air Lease Corporation: 75 firm 737 MAX aircraft;
- ALAFCO: 20 737 MAX aircraft;
- Aviation Capital Group: 18 A320neo aircraft;
- Avolon Leasing: 15 737 MAX aircraft;
- GE Capital Aviation Services: 75 737 MAX aircraft;
- United Airlines: 100 737 MAX aircraft (including a service agreement);
- Virgin Australia: 23 737 MAX aircraft.
CFM56 -5B and CFM56-7B engines to power A320 and 737 aircraft:
- Avolon: 10 737NGs:
- GE Capital Aviation Services: 25 737NGs;
- Juneyao Airlines: Five A321s;
- United Airlines: 50 737NGs.