Wizz Air Ukraine expands in Jan-09
Wizz Air Ukraine has expanded its international footprint, launching twice weekly Oslo Torp-Kiev Boryspil service on 04-Jan-09, the first air link between Ukraine and Norway. The carrier’s three times weekly Kiev-Katowice service, launched on 03-Jan-09, was the first low cost air link between Ukraine and Poland. [834 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- To base third A320 at Budapest base; capacity expansion of 30% planned for 2009
- "Outraged" at plans to close low-cost focused Etiuda Terminal at Warsaw International Airport
Graphs and data:
- Wizz Air Ukraine Jan-09 services
- Ukraine services: 1994 to nine months to 2009
- Ukraine capacity share by carrier (seats per week as % of total): Week commencing 05-Jan-09
- Wizz Air Budapest base expansion
- Wizz Air capacity share by markets (seats per week as % of total): Week commencing 05-Jan-09
- Wizz Air fleet plan: 2009 to 2014
- Warsaw International Airport capacity share (seats per week as % of total): Week commencing 05-Jan-09
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.