WestJet signs MoU to build distribution and codeshare agreement with Southwest
WestJet announced it has signed an MoU to build a distribution and codeshare agreement with US-based, Southwest Airlines. The MoU is the first step that will see both airlines, by late-09, have the ability to codeshare across both networks. [859 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Uses upgraded Open Skies technology
- WestJet and Southwest seeks other agreements
- Load factor slips in Jun-08 as capacity increases the highest since Nov-06
- Capacity growth of almost 20% so far in 2008
Graphs and data:
- WestJet and Southwest destination overlap: Week commencing 07-Jul-08
- WestJet traffic highlights for Jun-08
- WestJet monthly traffic (RPMs) and load factor (%): 12 months to 30-Jun-07 vs 12 months to 30-Jun-08
- WestJet traffic highlights for six months to 30-Jun-08
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.