WestJet expands in the US and Caribbean for Winter 2009-10 schedule
WestJet is continuing to expand both domestically and internationally during its Winter 2009-10 schedule and into next year, particularly to the US and Caribbean. [1656 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Launches new reservations system, facilitating codeshare agreements
- Delays launch of frequent flyer programme
- Continuing to discount fares amid global financial downturn
- Planning to trial “empty middle seat zone”
- Continues to argue against passenger bill of rights
- WestJet “Care-antee” Customer Service Guarantees
Graphs and data:
- WestJet new services
- WestJet destination map: Dec-2009
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.