Vienna and Zurich airports’ real estate ambitions diverge
Vienna and Zurich airport groups, whose main airports host national flag carriers that are part of the Lufthansa Group, have posted their financial highlights for the FY2011, ended 31-Dec. While Vienna is focused on reducing what have been excessive levels of capital expenditure, Zurich is preparing for an increase to develop a new real estate project that has been likened to ‘a small town.’ [1172 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Flughafen Wien's 2012 EBITDA target is EUR 200 million
- Zurich Airport – a year of openings
- Building work on ‘The Circle’ scheduled to commence in 2013
Graphs and data:
- Vienna International Airport capacity by carrier (seats per week): 26-Mar-2012 to 01-Apr-2012
- Zurich Airport capacity by carrier (seats per week): 26-Mar-2012 to 01-Apr-2012
- Flughafen Wien (Vienna Airport) financial results 12 months ended 31-Dec-2011
(all financial figures EUR milion)
- Flughafen Zurich (Zurich Airport) financial results 12 months ended 31-Dec-2011
(all financial figures CHF milion)
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.