Thai Airways prepares to wage new battle against fast-growing LCC competitors
Thailand’s dynamic market is poised for further growth and more intense competition as the country’s flag carrier prepares to launch yet another new airline. The board of Thai Airways International has approved in principle the creation of a new regional carrier which aims to operate B737s on domestic and international routes starting in Mar/Apr-2012.
Instantly get access to this article now for USD15.00.
This report contains the following charts and tables:
- Bangkok Suvarnabhumi capacity (seats) share
- Market share of carriers serving Suvarnabhumi for FY2010
- LCC vs total traffic for AoT airports: FY2008 to 1HFY2011
- Phuket Airport capacity (seats) share
CAPA Help Centre
- Forgotten your password?
- Forgotten your CAPA Membership level?
- Contact us today about a CAPA Membership quote!
Telephone: +61 2 9241 3200