Ryanair announces 37th base: Oslo Rygge
Ryanair is set to establish its next base in Norway, with the Irish LCC announcing plans to open its 37th base at Oslo Rygge in Mar-2010. The carrier plans to base three aircraft at the airport and launch 16 new routes, bringing the total at the airport to 22. [1958 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Expansion of bases in Eastern Europe
- Cutting services at Shannon Airport by 75%
- Concentrating on the development of Continental Europe
- Basing aircraft at Leeds Bradford and Bristol
- Firming aircraft for delivery after 2012?
- …Or shifting strategy?
- CEO would like to see a Ryanair takeover of Aer Lingus before retirement
- Ryanair’s rants continue
Graphs and data:
- Shannon International Airport capacity breakdown by carrier (seats per week as % of total)
- Ryanair passenger number and passenger load factor: FY2006 to 1H2010
- Ryanair’s Rants: Oct/Nov-2009
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.