NATS reports profitable full year result
UK Air Navigation Services Provider NATS has reported a profit of GBP95.2 million for the 12 months ended 31-Mar-2009. While much of the profit was due to the one off GBP43.5 million sale of the former control tower at London Heathrow, the result is almost double the GBP49.2 million reported last year and the best the ANSP has achieved for several years. [884 words]
Instantly get access to this article now for USD15.00.
This report contains the following subheadings:
- Traffic wanes in 2008 and collapses in 2009
- Pension plan changes
This report contains the following charts and tables:
- NATS Group financial & traffic highlights
- NATS Group profit & flights handled 200-2009
- NATS traffic: 2007-2009
- NATS attributable delay seconds: 2005-2009
CAPA Help Centre
- Forgotten your password?
- Forgotten your CAPA Membership level?
- Contact us today about a CAPA Membership quote!
Telephone: +61 2 9241 3200