Incheon Tiger Airways under attack from competitors; licence applications plans on hold indefinitely
Jeju Air, Jin Air, Yeongnam Air and Busan International Air (all South Korean LCCs) submitted a joint petition to South Korea’s Ministry of Transport to lobby against Incheon Tiger Airways' application for an operating license. [1608 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Melbourne first destination from Tiger Airways Australia's new Adelaide base
- Further destinations from Adelaide announced
- Adelaide-Melbourne capacity grows 22.8% in May-08
- Continues domestic capacity expansion with introduction of fifth A320 in Nov-08
- Now searching for an additional new base
- Continues push for international route rights
Graphs and data:
- Domestic city pair capacity (seats) from Adelaide: May-08
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.