Condor reportedly joins TUIfly and Germanwings tie-up talks
TUIfly, Germanwings and Condor are reportedly in advanced talks about a three-way airline tie-up. The talks are expected to be concluded during 3Q09. [1134 words]
Instantly get access to this article now for USD15.00.
This report contains the following subheadings:
- TUI increasing holding in Jet4You to 100%
- TUI Travel reports operating loss of GBP250 million in six months to Mar-08; confident of meeting market expectations in FY08/09
- TUI Travel raising funds through sale and leaseback agreement for 19 aircraft
This report contains the following charts and tables:
- Germanwings and TUIfly potential route network overlaps: week commencing 14-Jul-08
- Jet4You business targets: 2006 vs 2010
- Jet4You destination map: Jun-08
CAPA Help Centre
- Forgotten your password?
- Forgotten your CAPA Membership level?
- Contact us today about a CAPA Membership quote!
Telephone: +61 2 9241 3200