bmibaby doubles the size of Manchester International Airport operations
bmibaby announced the doubling in size of its Manchester Airport operations. New routes from Manchester include Lisbon, Madrid and Barcelona. The airline now operates 14 destinations and 186 weekly services from the airport during the northern summer. [1114 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Competition intensifying at Manchester
- Further new destinations from Birmingham and Cardiff for the northern Winter
- Cutting flights from Cardiff International Airport
- bmi regional increasing frequency to Scandinavia
Graphs and data:
- Manchester International Airport domestic capacity share in the week of 25-Aug-08
- bmibaby destination map: Sept-08
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.