Airways NZ reports solid and profitable financial year
Airways New Zealand, the sole commercial entity responsible for the provision of air traffic management services in New Zealand, reported a net profit of NZD10.7 million for the 12 months ended 30-Jun-08, an increase of almost 80% year-on-year. [1239 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Staffing an ongoing issue
- Fuel and emissions: the key drivers over the past year
- Outlook: Pressure to raise charges
Graphs and data:
- Airways NZ Group financial highlights for the 12 months ended 30-Jun-08
- Airways NZ Group net profit after tax FY03/04 - FY07/08
- New Zealand International & Domestic market share breakdown (week commencing 06-Oct-08)
- Airways New Zealand operating costs: FY08/07 & FV06/07
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.