The Japan National Tourism Organisation (JNTO) is a government-run agency engaged in a broad range of activities that promote travel and tourism to and within Japan. JNTO has international offices in East Asia, Australia, Europe, North America and South America. JNTO's activities include:
- Operating Tourist Information Centres in Japan for foreign visitors;
- Arranging reception facilities for foreign visitors;
- Promoting international conventions and trade fairs;
- Operating offices in key cities around the world;
- Conducting tourism-related research;
- Publishing travel books and films about Japan.
Older articles >>