GOL operating revenue up 7.8% – consolidated financial highlights** for the three months ended Sep-2012:
- Net operating revenues: BRL1987.3 million (USD981.9 million), +7.8% year-on-year;
- Passenger: BRL1760.1 million (USD869.7 million), +7.8%;
- Ancillary: BRL227.3 million (USD112.3 million), +7.7%;
- Operating costs: BRL2188 million (USD1081.1 million), +14%;
- Fuel: BRL936.9 million (USD462.9 million), +25.7%;
- EBIT: (BRL200.7 million) (USD99.2 million), compared to a loss of BRL75.1 million (USD37.1 million) in p-c-p;
- Net (loss): (BRL309.4 million) (USD152.9 million), compared to a loss of BRL516.5 million (USD255.2 million) in p-c-p;
- Yield: BRL18.37 cents (USD9.08 cents), +0.1%;
- Passenger revenue per ASK: BRL13.55 cents (USD6.69 cents), +3.4%;
- Operating cost per ASK (CASK): BRL16.85 cents (USD8.33 cents), +9.4%.
- Passenger numbers: 10.4 million, +10.9%;
- GOL: 9.1 million, -3.0%;
- Webjet: 1.3 million, n/a;
- Load factor: 73.8%, +2.4 ppts;
- GOL: 73.8%, +2.4 ppts;
- Webjet: 73.2%, n/a;
- 2012 guidance:
- Passenger numbers: 41 million to 42 million;
- Domestic load factor: 71% to 75%;
- Operating margin (EBIT): negative. [more – original PR]
*Based on the average conversion rate at USD1 = BRL2.0239
**3Q11 figures do not include Webjet.
GOL: “Due to the impact of the adverse macroeconomic scenario, GOL may revise its guidance on a quarterly basis to incorporate any developments in its operating and financial performance, as well as any changes in interest, FX, GDP and WTI and Brent oil price trends.” Source: Company statement, 13-Nov-2012.