- Revenue: EUR1,652 million, +13% year-on-year;
- Cost of sales: EUR728.7 million, +9.1%;
- EBITDA before other operational result: EUR209.1 million, +2.6%;
- EBIT: EUR113.5 million, -16.2%;
- EBT: EUR83.3 million, -18.9%;
- Net profit: EUR67.6 million, -17.4%. [more]
*Based on the conversion rate at EUR1 = CHF1.44
Dufry: “Although there is still uncertainty surrounding global economic development, especially in the medium term, 2010 has started positively for Dufry. As a consequence, Dufry will gradually re-focus back to its original growth strategy. This will be done step-by-step and reflecting the development of Dufry’s business,” Juan Carlos Torres Carretero, Chairman. Source: Dufry, 26-Mar-2010.