Deutsche Post DHL reports (02-Aug-2011) the following consolidated financial highlights for the 3 months ended Jun-2011:
- Revenue: EUR12,839 million, +0.3% year-on-year;
- Mail: EUR3254 million, -0.3%;
- Express: EUR2950 million, +2.9%;
- Global forwarding freight: EUR3740 million, +3.6%;
- Supply chain: EUR3191 million, -3.4%;
- Net profit: EUR278 million, +243.2%. [more]
DHL: “The company improved its earnings guidance for full year 2011. The Board of Management continues to project an EBIT of EUR2.2 billion to EUR2.4 billion, but now – based on the positive results achieved in the first half of the year – believes that the company’s operating earnings will finish the year at the upper end of this range,” Source: Company statement, 02-Aug-2011.