- Passenger numbers: 4.1 million, +1.6% year-on-year;
- Domestic: 4.0 million, +1.7%;
- International: 112,936, -3.2%;
- Cargo volume: 19,334 tonnes, -5.9%;
- Freight and express: 18,016, -6.2%;
- Mail: 1,318, -1.2%;
- Aircraft movements: 48,162, -5.3%.
Denver Airport: “There is no question that Denver International Airport is on track for another record-breaking year. The very busy Thanksgiving holiday coupled with capacity increases at both Frontier and Southwest certainly helped to offset the planned capacity cuts that United implemented in November. I’m looking forward to our final numbers for 2011, and I remain cautiously optimistic that we’ll continue to see numbers trend upward in 2012.” Aviation Manager Kim Day. Source: Company statement, 07-Feb-2012.