Alitalia Group revenue up 14% - financial highlights for 12 months ended 31-Dec-2010:
- Revenue: EUR3225 million, +14.1% year-on-year;
- Operating profit (loss): (EUR107 million), compared with a loss of EUR274 million in p-c-p;
- Net profit (loss): (EUR168 million), compared with a loss of EUR327 million in p-c-p;
- Passenger numbers: 23.4 million, +7.4%;
- Load factor: 70.5%, +5.5 ppts. [more]
Alitalia: “Despite recent fuel cost increase, a matter of great concern for the entire sector, Alitalia confirms its plan for an operating break-even in 2011,” Company statement. Source: Alitalia, 25-Feb-2011.