WestJet - Load factors fall in Jul-08, though recover in Aug-08
WestJet reported a load factor of 79.7% in Jul-08, a 2.9 ppt reduction year-on-year, as traffic (RPMs) increased 18.3%, on a 22.7% capacity (ASMs) increase. [728 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- WestJet passenger load factor: Jun-06 to Aug-08
- Scaling back route network for Autumn-08
- Temporarily leases Dash 8 equipment
Graphs and data:
- WestJet traffic highlights for Jul-08
- WestJet traffic highlights for Aug-08
- WestJet traffic highlights for eight months to 31-Aug-08
- WestJet Las Vegas route map: Sep-08
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.