Tiger Airways Singapore revenue and profit up in FY07/08; but losses for Australian operations
Tiger Airways Singapore reported a net profit of USD27.3 million for the 12 months ended 31-Mar-08, an increase from the USD10.3 million net loss reported in FY07. The airline result was built on a 56% year-on-year increase in revenue to USD195.8 million, while the airline’s cash balance grew by over 400% year-on-year to USD14.2 million. [716 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Load factor, passenger number and revenue growth in 1Q08
- Continued capacity expansion ahead
Graphs and data:
- Tiger Airways Singapore financial highlights for FY07/08
- Tiger Aviation (Group) financial/traffic highlights for 12 months ended 31-Mar-08
- Tiger Aviation Group financial/traffic highlights for three months ended 30-Jun-08
- Tiger Airways fleet plans: 2007 to 2014F
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.