Tiger Airways' forward bookings remain strong, despite growing economic uncertainty
Tiger Airways stated it is seeing no declines in forward bookings, despite growing economic uncertainty. The airline stated it is seeing that “people are substituting from premium carriers to budget carriers like Tiger because they still need to travel". [964 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Eyes new routes in Asia and Australia
- Ramps up presence on Singapore-KL route
- Leads the way with no cancellations and best on-time departure record in Australia in Apr-08
- To cease Singapore-Darwin service this month
Graphs and data:
- Tiger Airways fleet plan: 2008 to 2016
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.