Tiger Airways confident in Australian routes
Tiger Aviation CEO, Tony Davis stated Tiger Australia’s operations are currently earning enough revenue to allow it to continue to expand operations. [1068 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Planning to expand Australian fleet
- Increases competition on Sydney-Melbourne service
- Plans to oppose Virgin Blue-Delta Air Lines proposed JV
- Expands in Southeast Asia
- Awards inflight duty free contract
- States complaints are dropping
Graphs and data:
- Melbourne-Sydney capacity and frequency share by carrier (week commencing 24-Aug-09)
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.