Thai AirAsia - assisting its subsidiaries
AirAsia has now disclosed the extent of financial assistance to its subsidiaries, including Thai AirAsia and Indonesia AirAsia – and it is significant. In early Jul-2009, AirAsia requested shareholder approval for the provision of financial assistance in the form of payments made in advance by AirAsia to the two subsidiaries. [1242 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- The functions provided by the Group to Thai AirAsia and Indonesia AirAsia include the following:
- Growing AirAsia’s market share through network expansion
- AirAsia X increasing presence in Europe
Graphs and data:
- AirAsia financial highlights for three months ended 31-Mar-09
- AirAsia domestic market share: 2002 to 2009
- AirAsia Group destinations map: Jul-2009
- AirAsia X fleet delivery schedule: 2009 to 2018
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.