SriLankan Airlines sees 80% increase in passenger traffic in Sep-2009 and Oct-2009
4th November, 2009
SriLankan Airlines Chairman, Nishantha Wickramasinghe stated the carrier is still performing well despite the global financial downturn, after seeing an 80% year-on-year increase in passenger numbers during Sep-2009 and Oct-2009. [1027 words]
Unlock the following contents in this report:
- Launches Winter 2009-10 schedule
- Considering purchasing new aircraft
- Catering unit expects profits to continue to grow
- Staff asked to work for free
- SriLankan Cargo takes over new cargo building at Colombo Bandaranaike International Airport
Graphs and data:
- Winter 2009-10 new services and increased frequencies
- SriLankan Airlines route map: Nov-2009
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.