SriLankan Airlines sees 80% increase in passenger traffic in Sep-2009 and Oct-2009
SriLankan Airlines Chairman, Nishantha Wickramasinghe stated the carrier is still performing well despite the global financial downturn, after seeing an 80% year-on-year increase in passenger numbers during Sep-2009 and Oct-2009. [1027 words]
Instantly get access to this article now for USD15.00.
This report contains the following subheadings:
- Launches Winter 2009-10 schedule
- Considering purchasing new aircraft
- Catering unit expects profits to continue to grow
- Staff asked to work for free
- SriLankan Cargo takes over new cargo building at Colombo Bandaranaike International Airport
This report contains the following charts and tables:
- Winter 2009-10 new services and increased frequencies
- SriLankan Airlines route map: Nov-2009
CAPA Help Centre
- Forgotten your password?
- Forgotten your CAPA Membership level?
- Contact us today about a CAPA Membership quote!
Telephone: +61 2 9241 3200