Shanghai Airport Authority teams up with Airport Authority Hong Kong
Shanghai Airport Authority (SAA) and Airport Authority Hong Kong (AAHK) have signed a cooperation agreement to establish of Shanghai Hong Kong Airport Management Co. The CNY100 million (USD14.7 million), 20-year JV is due to commence in 2010. SAA will hold a 51% stake, worth CNY51 million (USD7.5 million) in the JV, with AAHK to hold the remainder, worth CNY49 million (USD7.2 million). [1313 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Shanghai International Airport operating profit drops 47.8%
- Hongqiao Airport reaches final stage of expansion project
- Boeing Shanghai opens Pudong Airport’s first MRO facility
- Pudong Airport opens new security check area
- Third airport to be constructed in Jiaxing City?
Graphs and data:
- Shanghai International Airport Co Ltd financial highlights:
six months ended 30-Jun-09 (under Chinese Accounting Standard)
- Shanghai Pudong and Hongqiao Airport passenger number growth: Aug-2008 to Aug-2009
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.