Saudi Arabian Airlines' privatisation “on track”, but is it moving at speed?
After successfully conducting the partial privatisation of its catering unit last year, Saudi Arabian Airlines (SAA) Director General, Khalid Bin Abdullah Almolhem, has reassured staff this month that the future of the airline is “extremely promising” and that the privatisation process, currently in its eighth year, is “proceeding smoothly”. [1184 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Two year privatisation target looking increasingly unlikely
- Privatisation plan slowed by the need for turnaround?
- Ten year modernisation plan progressing
Graphs and data:
- Saudi Arabian Airlines passenger traffic (mill): 2002 to 2007
- Saudi Arabian Airlines Middle East destination map
- Saudi Arabian Airlines fleet and orders
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.