Saudi Arabian Airlines' privatisation moves along with completion of cargo division
Saudi Arabian Airlines completed the privatisation of its cargo division in Mar-2009, naming the new entity Saudi Airlines Cargo Company. From Saudi Arabian’s main hubs – Dammam, Jeddah and Riyadh – the new division will operate its fleet of MD11 and B747 freighters to the Indian Subcontinent, Asia, Africa, Europe and the US. [930 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Enters a series of agreements for fleet upgrades
- Expands Indian network to eight destinations
Graphs and data:
- Saudi Arabian Airlines passenger traffic (mill): 2002 to 2008
- Saudi Arabian Airlines' fleet: Apr-09
- Saudi Arabian Airlines' aircraft deliveries schedule: 2009 to 2013
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.