Ryanair taking the game away from rivals
Ryanair is rapidly flying into a greater share of the European air market as its rivals continue to contract amid the economic recession. [603 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Big three network carrier struggle
- Second tier carrier headwinds
- Smaller LCCs feel the squeeze
Graphs and data:
- European carriers’ intra-Europe passenger numbers and passenger number growth: Mar-2009
- European carriers’ intra-Europe passenger numbers and passenger number growth: Mar-09
- European carriers’ intra-Europe passenger load factor and passenger load factor growth: Mar-2009
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.