Ryanair could still break even in 2008/09 if oil prices remain above USD130/barrel
Ryanair CEO, Michael O'Leary, stated if oil prices remain above USD130 per barrel, the carrier would still break even in 2008/09. [1092 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- To reduce capacity at Dublin airport by 12%; to ground 10% of fleet over Winter; downgrades full year passenger traffic forecast from 58 to 57 million
- Could “easily” enter three to four German airports; sees continued expansion in “big European countries”
- Could further Increase holding in Aer Lingus Group
- European LCCs outspoken against inclusion of aviation in EU ETS
Graphs and data:
- Ryanair profit matrix
- Dublin Winter 08/09 Schedule reductions
- Ryanair key 30 bases in terms of capacity (seats): Week of 23-Jun-08
- European vs Ryanair market passenger number potential: 2007-2012F
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.