Passenger traffic growth rates continue to ease at Abu Dhabi International Airport
Abu Dhabi Airports Company (ADAC) reports total passenger numbers at Abu Dhabi International Airport (ADIA) increased 6% year-on-year in Feb-09 to 686,000 passengers, while aircraft movements increased 4.9%. It marks a rapid deceleration in growth rates which hovered around 20-30% or greater in 2008. [853 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- India stays strong
- No signs of slowing expansion
- Seeking to increase global brand with international acquisitions
Graphs and data:
- Abu Dhabi International Airport passenger numbers and growth: Jan-07 to Feb-09
- Passenger traffic growth at selected Middle East airports in 2008
- Abu Dhabi International Airport capacity breakdown by carrier (seats per week as % of total)
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.