Passenger traffic continues to rise in 1H2009 at Abu Dhabi International Airport
Abu Dhabi International Airport (ADIA) reported an 8.1% year-on-year increase in passenger traffic for 1H2009, to 4.6 million passengers. The airport also reported a 7.9% increase in traffic in Jun-2009, to 809,000 passengers, trailing Dubai Airport’s 10.3% increase last month. On average, 26,966 passengers passed through the ADIA per day. [996 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- ADAC and Dubai Airports agree further cooperation required
- Invites bids for car park and road construction
- ADAC and DED agree to joint coordination mechanism for Business and Logistics Park
- ADAS purchases Airport Visualiser
Graphs and data:
- Abu Dhabi International Airport passenger numbers and growth: Apr-08 to Mar-09
- Abu Dhabi International Airport capacity share by carrier (week commencing 27-Jul-09)
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.