Paris 2011: Indonesia takes centre stage
Indonesia’s potential for more rapid aviation growth is expected to fuel a surge in new aircraft orders beyond those announced at this week’s Paris Air Show.
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Indonesia looks to catch up with Malaysia and Thailand
- Citilink is now the smallest player in the Indonesian LCC sector
- Garuda will remain a large Boeing narrowbody operator
Graphs and data:
- Garuda's top 10 domestic routes (based on seats), 20-Jun-2011 to 26-Jun-2011
- Jakarta Airport’s top 10 domestic routes (based on seats), 20-Jun-2011 to 26-Jun-2011.
- Jakarta Airport monthly passenger numbers (mill): 2008 to 2010
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.