Pacific Blue enhances New Zealand-Australia operations
Pacific Blue, the Virgin Blue Group’s offshore arm, announced a major expansion of international services between New Zealand and Australia, adding new services to Sydney from Wellington and Queenstown, and Brisbane from Dunedin. [1039 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- A driver of LCC growth in New Zealand
- To launch Perth-Phuket service
Graphs and data:
- Australia-New Zealand capacity breakdown by carrier (seats per week as % of total)
- Virgin Blue Group destinations map of New Zealand: Sep-2009
- New Zealand domestic capacity breakdown by carrier (seats per week as % of total)
- Air New Zealand short-haul yields (excluding exchange) (% change year-on-year): Jul-2008 to Aug-2009
- New Zealand domestic LCC capacity (seats) share as % of total capacity (seats): Eight months to Aug-2004 – eight months to Aug-2009
- New Zealand international LCC capacity (seats) share as % of total capacity (seats): Eight months to Aug-2004 – eight months to Aug-2009
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.