Outlook 2010 for second tier Middle East airlines
Aviation headlines in the Middle East tend to be dominated by the ambitious sixth freedom hub players (the ‘Big Three’: Emirates, Etihad Airways and Qatar Airways). However, there are some major developments at the second tier full service carriers in the region, such as Oman Air, Royal Jordanian, Gulf Air and Middle East Airlines, as featured in this report. These carriers are reshaping competition in and beyond the region and are being reshaped themselves by dynamic change in the Middle East. [1665 words]
Instantly get access to this article now for USD15.00.
This report contains the following subheadings:
- Royal Jordanian: A model turnaround faces a new challenge
- Buy the full report now!
This report contains the following charts and tables:
- Royal Jordanian gross and net profits: 2001-2009 (JOD)
- Royal Jordanian financial & traffic highlights: 12 months ended 31-Dec-2009
- Royal Jordanian destinations: Feb-2010
CAPA Help Centre
- Forgotten your password?
- Forgotten your CAPA Membership level?
- Contact us today about a CAPA Membership quote!
Telephone: +61 2 9241 3200