One-Two-Go to suspend operations for eight-week period; undertaking financial restructure
One-Two-Go, Thailand’s first LCC (albeit not with a classic model), announced (19-Jul-08) plans to suspend operations for eight weeks (22-Jul-08 to 15-Sep-08), to allow time for financial restructuring. Following the announcement, the Thai Transport Ministry ordered One-Two-Go to suspend services for 30 days, due to safety concerns. [931 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Domestic fares “irrational”
- Nok Air salvation plan keeps airline operational; but future in doubt if oil exceeds USD160/barrel mark
- Thai AirAsia expects loss in 2008; but likely to expand and benefit from current market challenges
Graphs and data:
- One-Two-Go weekly capacity (seats): Week commencing 21-Jul-08
- Thailand domestic capacity share (seats): Week of 21-Jul-08
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.