Natural and man-made events cloud airport investment
From volcanic eruptions and earthquakes to blizzards and floods, the world has been unsettled by a wave of natural disasters in the past year. Coupled with "man-made" events, such as the political unrest in the Middle East and North Africa, at what point will private operators decide that airport investment under such circumstances is not worth the risk? [4024 words]
Instantly get access to this article now for USD15.00.
This report contains the following subheadings:
- Japan rocked by triple tragedies
- Potential Japanese infrastructure investors to rethink
- CIDCO quick to sound the alarm over Navi Mumbai
- Christchurch proves its mettle, twice
- ‘One in a million’ incident must be catered for
- Plenty of detail, but more needed still
- Volcanoes dot American west
- Japan amongst the best prepared
- Haiti has few pull factors to attract investors
- MENA insurrections affecting many airports
- People power calls for reverse privatisation
CAPA Help Centre
- Forgotten your password?
- Forgotten your CAPA Membership level?
- Contact us today about a CAPA Membership quote!
Telephone: +61 2 9241 3200